Umm al-Quwain, also known as UAQ, is an emirate in the UAE and is located in the northern part of the country. The capital of the emirate also has the same name, just like all the other emirates. UAQ is a bright location for the setting up of a new company. Being located in the north, UAQ offers easy access to prime markets of the Middle East and of Northern Africa.
UAQ also offers a free trade zone that allows easy company setup in UAQ. This is largely helpful for entrepreneurs and international companies that are looking to make their mark in UAE’s markets. Besides, easy obtainment of trading license, a large array of benefits can be availed by a new company when established in a UAQ free trade zone. The most notable of such benefits is that businesses setup in the free zones are not required to pay taxes and also have a high level of confidentiality. Visa allocations are also offered, with flexible office spaces, for easy setup and working.
Why opt for free trade zone in UAQ?
The location of your company is definitely the most important things to consider when it comes to the setup of a company. From here, you can sell your business idea and then gather your market base. So, a free zone company in UAQ can help in a number of ways in this regard as there are several benefits to this proposition.
- Total ownership of your company
- Not required to be physically present in the UAE
- Opening and ownership of bank account
- Total privacy for all operations
- Exemption from taxes
- Renewal charges are minimal and reduced
- Trade freely with international businesses
- Acquire properties with no inhibition as you expand your operations
- Visa options
- No restrictions on profits and capital