BUSINESS SETUP IN UAE – FREE TRADE ZONES
Setting up your business in one of the UAE’s Free Trade Zones can be a luring opportunity for global investors.
Free Trade Zones have been situated across the Emirates to encourage business activities and attract foreign investors planning to setup business quickly and with no hassle.
They are a geographically distinguished location that is subject to policies and regulations that differ from the laws governing local companies set up in the UAE.
Companies set up within Free Trade Zones are officially treated as foreign companies or companies situated outside the UAE.
Each Free Trade Zone has its own Free Zone Authority that handles operating licensing and registration. Although Free Trade Zones across the Emirates have a different set of policies, the basic concepts remain unchanged.
UAE Free Trade Zones, offer powerful incentives for investors. The advantages of setting up a business in a UAE Free Trade Zone include:
- Fast setup – one of the advantages of setting up a business in UAE’s Free Trade Zones is that it can take up from 1 day to a maximum of 1 week. That, of course, is regarding small to midsize businesses.
- No Taxes – businesses making 100% profit have a return of 100% profit without paying 0.1% taxes on corporate gains or personal incomes in the majority of cases
- 100% ownership – The investor is not obliged to find a Local Partner to setup their Business
- No currency restrictions – Businesses Set up in UAE’s Free Trade Zones are not required to deal with a certain currency.
- Low cost of operations – The only cost you’re incurring is mostly legislation fees and salaries as well other general fees that vary from one Zone to another.
- 100% exemption – import and export obligation are completely diminished inside the borders of Free Trade Zones
- window clearances – the dynamics of Free Trade Zone focus on the concept one-stop-shop administration services that allow the investor to finish all the required documentation without having to move between different outlets.
- Pre-built offices – Free Trade Zones feature THE BEST infrastructure there is to be found in the business sector.
- Abundant & affordable energy – Free Trade Zones their sufficient energy supplies that are relatively inexpensive and allow the business to have a low key cost for power demands.
- Logistical links – Free Trade Zones have the several sky bridges, hardwired routes directly towards the main city and other Free Zones. And let’s not forget Naval Ports.
The United Arab Emirates contain 45 Free Trade Zones each designed to nurture a vast variety of business types. Setting up your business in UAE’s Free Zones gives unprecedented privileges that enable your business to thrive and prosper under the protective laws of its Free Zones.