The pricing of your Order and any additional ordered product and services are as per the prices offered to you by the Order Service, including any relevant taxes, and government fees. The prices of any other products and services offered to you through this Website will be clearly displayed prior to your transaction.
- The website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Order, Deposit, Cancellation & Refund Policy
- In all cases, the Order, deposit, cancellation and refund policy will be as per the terms and conditions of the Order Service, accepted by you at the time of Order. We will only process refunds through the original mode of payment.
- Service charges & payments made to any government department or third party agents and any additional cost incurred (closure charges, transportation charges etc.) during the process will not be refunded and these will not exceed more than sixty percent (60%) of the total transaction amount.
- Any over payment amount made through the Website, above that, stated on your Order confirmation will be refunded directly to you by us, following proof of such overpayment being submitted to us and agreed by us, apart from the charges.
- You must pay any underpayment amount from that stated on your Order confirmation from the Order Service, immediately to us upon request, following proof of such underpayment being submitted by us to you.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Address & Contact Details
Our physical address is Savvy Zone, 40th Floor, The Citadel, Al Abraj Street,Business Bay, DUBAI, UAE; P.O.Box: 5586. You may also contact us via phone on +971 455 30 960 or email on email@example.com
Settlement of disputes
In the event of a dispute relating to these terms and conditions, you should first email our legal service department to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably on firstname.lastname@example.org. If no amicable settlement is reached within 60 days, you are entitled to pursue other dispute mechanisms in accordance with the applicable law, Dubai, UAE.
Applicable Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions of sale have governed the laws of Dubai, UAE without obstructing the mandatory protective provisions applicable in your country of residence.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Entirety of agreement
- These terms and conditions express the parties’ obligations in their entirety. No general or specific condition communicated by you can be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
Development/modification of the terms and conditions of online sale
These terms and conditions may be modified and/or supplemented by us at any time. In this case, we will put the new version of the terms and conditions online and will automatically apply to all customers and new transactions with immediate effect.
Country of merchant domicile: We are domiciled in the UAE.