- We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, or required to complete any payment or pre-authorisation, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process a payment or pre-authorisation for your transaction.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To contact you for market research purposes.
- The Website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
- We will not sell, distribute, rent or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email to email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Uses/How Cookies work:
- A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- The traffic log cookies, to identifies which pages are being used. This helps to analyze data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. It only uses the information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help to provide you with a better website by enabling it to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Payment, Preauthorisation, Validation:
- You provide your personal and payment details as a guarantee of the Order/Services through , either through advanced payment, pre-authorisation or validation in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Order with the Order Service, online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED, by indicating directly in the area provided for this purpose, full name, email address, card number, expiration date (the card used must be valid at the time of the stay) and the card security code in the relevant fields.
- The amount of any payment or preauthorisation will be displayed and processed in United Arab Emirates Dirhams. In certain circumstances, you may have the ability to have transactions displayed and processed in another currency of your choice, in these circumstances any currency conversion rates are those provided by our transaction processor and we are in no way responsible for these rates.
- We have chosen Cyber Source Gateway, by Visa International as our online transaction processor. Cyber Source Gateway verifies the validity your transactions. A transaction may be refused for several reasons: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, entry error, issuing bank rejection etc. In the event of a problem, you may need to contact both your bank and us in order to confirm the Order and your transaction.
- At no time are payment card details transmitted via, or stored on the Website’s servers as all card data is transacted directly between you and Cyber Source Gateway. All Website web pages are transmitted over secure HTTPS connections, which encrypts all data and prevent it from being seen by anyone other than the intended recipient.
a) The pricing of your Order and any additional ordered product and services are as per the prices offered to you by the Order Service, including any relevant taxes, and government fees. The prices of any other products and services offered to you through this Website will be clearly displayed prior to your transaction.
- The website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Order, Deposit, Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- In all cases, the Order, deposit, cancellation and refund policy will be as per the terms and conditions of the Order Service, accepted by you at the time of Order. We will only process refunds through the original mode of payment.
- Service charges & payments made to any government department or third party agents and any additional cost incurred (closure charges, transportation charges etc.) during the process will not be refunded and these will not exceed more than sixty percent (60%) of the total transaction amount.
- Any over payment amount made through the Website, above that, stated on your Order confirmation will be refunded directly to you by us, following proof of such overpayment being submitted to us and agreed by us, apart from the charges.
- You must pay any underpayment amount from that stated on your Order confirmation from the Order Service, immediately to us upon request, following proof of such underpayment being submitted by us to you.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Address & Contact Details:
Our physical address is Savvy Zone, 40th Floor, The Citadel, Al Abraj Street,Business Bay, DUBAI, UAE; P.O.Box: 5586. You may also contact us via phone on +971 455 30 960 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Settlement of disputes:
In the event of a dispute relating to these terms and conditions, you should first email our legal service department to attempt to resolve the dispute amicably on email@example.com. If no amicable settlement is reached within 60 days, you are entitled to pursue other dispute mechanisms in accordance with the applicable law, Dubai, UAE.
Applicable Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These terms and conditions of sale have governed the laws of Dubai, UAE without obstructing the mandatory protective provisions applicable in your country of residence.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
Entirety of agreement:
- These terms and conditions express the parties’ obligations in their entirety. No general or specific condition communicated by you can be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
Development/modification of the terms and conditions of online sale:
These terms and conditions may be modified and/or supplemented by us at any time. In this case, we will put the new version of the terms and conditions online and will automatically apply to all customers and new transactions with immediate effect.
Country of merchant domicile: We are domiciled in the UAE.