Website Terms and Conditions of Savvy Setup.
This Website is published by Savvy Setup, a SOLE ESTABLISHMENT incorporated under and in accordance with the regulations of DUBAI, UAE, with a registered address at Savvy Zone, 40th Floor, The Citadel, Al Abraj Street,Business Bay, DUBAI, UAE; P.O.Box: 5586.
General Terms :
- Savvy Setup operates this website (“Website”), for the secure processing of customer payment data to validate customer payment methods and/or obtain payments or pre-authorisations for customer Business Enrolment/Registration or Order Services made through our own Order taking services or those of third parties we work with (“Order Service”).
- Submitting your payment data via the Website implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Orders are made directly between you and the Order Service and you confirm having received from and having accepted the terms and conditions of the Order Service for that particular Order. These Website terms and conditions in no way alter or supersede the terms and conditions of the Order Service.
- Other products and services may be offered, reserved and paid for through the Website from time to time and will be subject to any applicable terms and conditions that apply at that time.
- By using the Website, you confirm that you are not a minor (under the age of 18).
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The computerized records retained in our IT systems will be kept under reasonable levels of security and will be considered as proof of communication and transaction between the parties.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
This policy is made to safeguard both parties’ rights in terms of the value of the money, effort and time consumed in commencing and concluding this agreement.
What CAN be Refunded:
- If the application is rejected due to Savvy Setup’s incompetence in performing and completing the service.
- If the Client terminates the agreement within thirty (30) days, Savvy Setup shall be entitled to retain fifty percent (50%) of the advanced payment and seek any additional expenditures to date, including but not limited to contracted Labour, Government fees, and other miscellaneous fees.
- If the Client terminates the agreement within sixty (60) days, Savvy Setup shall be entitled to retain seventy-five percent (75%) of the advanced payment and seek any additional expenditures to date, including but not limited to contracted labor, Government fees, and other miscellaneous fees.
What CANNOT be Refunded:
- Any rejection on the application done by the Government which are arising from the client’s end such as Security Check and Pre Approvals are not refundable.
- No refund will be given for any portions of the fee, should it become necessary for client to terminate the Agreement, and the termination date is greater than ninety (90) days.
Our Cancellation Policy
We will process your cancellation/refund request within one to seven business days. We will NOT acknowledge any verbal / over-the-phone request or voice mail. Verbally speaking with our Consultants is not honored. Any request must be done in written format.