Website Terms and Conditions of Savvy Setup.
This Website is published by Savvy Setup, a SOLE ESTABLISHMENT incorporated under and in accordance with the regulations of DUBAI, UAE, with a registered address at Savvy Zone, 40th Floor, The Citadel, Al Abraj Street,Business Bay, DUBAI, UAE; P.O.Box: 5586.
General Terms :
- Savvy Setup operates this website (“Website”), for the secure processing of customer payment data to validate customer payment methods and/or obtain payments or pre-authorisations for customer Business Enrolment/Registration or Order Services made through our own Order taking services or those of third parties we work with (“Order Service”).
- Submitting your payment data via the Website implies your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Orders are made directly between you and the Order Service and you confirm having received from and having accepted the terms and conditions of the Order Service for that particular Order. These Website terms and conditions in no way alter or supersede the terms and conditions of the Order Service.
- Other products and services may be offered, reserved and paid for through the Website from time to time and will be subject to any applicable terms and conditions that apply at that time.
- By using the Website, you confirm that you are not a minor (under the age of 18).
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This Website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The computerized records retained in our IT systems will be kept under reasonable levels of security and will be considered as proof of communication and transaction between the parties.
Professional services for setting up
a business in UAE
SavvySetup offers a one-stop-shop, handling every practical aspect of setting up a business for you, from corporate registration through to visa processing and liaising with UAE Government agencies on your behalf, whilst also supporting you with a team of company registration professionals who are passionate about bringing the dreams of aspiring entrepreneurs and SME’s to life and will support you every step of the way.
Business Setup in Oman
Is Oman the new business hub in the Mena Region? There are three major considerations you should look at before setting up your company in Oman: Here at Savvy Business Setup In Dubai, we will help you register your company in Oman. To form a company in Oman it is not very easy, You have to […] Read More
Business Setup in UAE
Savvy Setup offers a range of top-notch services with respect to setting up a business in the Emirates. We understand that setting up a business in a foreign country is truly a hectic task and so, we look to assist our clients in taking accurate and optimal decisions. Whether the matter pertains to company formation, […] Read More
Business Setup in Ras Al-Khaimah
Ras al-Khaimah is one of the emirates of the UAE. The capital city of the emirate goes by the same name and it is located in the northern part of the UAE. RAK is one of the best places for doing business or setting up a company. It offers great access to several markets, especially […] Read More
Business Setup in Ajman
Ajman is one of the seven emirates that make up the UAE. Located along the Persian Gulf and in the Arabian Peninsula, Ajman is the capital of its Emirate, which goes by the same name. Ajman’s geographical location makes it the gatekeeper; the access point to the logistic chain of UAE. The urban area gives […] Read More
Business Setup in Sharjah
Being the third largest, as well as third-most populous city in the UAE, Sharjah is one of the country’s major urban regions. It also happens to be the cultural capital of the country and it is located in the southern coast of the Persian Gulf. Owing to such a strategic location, Sharjah presents many varied […] Read More
Business Setup in Dubai
Dubai is undoubtedly one of the most happening cities in the present day world, whether it is for luxury travel, shopping, entertainment or business. A highly competitive landscape further provides a great impetus for several businesses, both large and small, to shine in their targeted markets. Dubai’s booming economic growth makes the next big thing […] Read More
Business Setup in Umm al-Quwain
Umm al-Quwain, also known as UAQ, is an emirate in the UAE and is located in the northern part of the country. The capital of the emirate also has the same name, just like all the other emirates. UAQ is a bright location for the setting up of a new company. Being located in the […] Read More
Business Setup in Fujairah
Fujairah is one of the emirates of the UAE and has its coastline entirely on the Gulf of Oman. While Fujairah is a great place for doing business, however, it does have certain restrictions for expatriates in setting up a business. Thus, it is important that a company established in Fujairah is done so in […] Read More
Ready To Set Up Your Business In Dubai!
Call us now, on our toll free number : 80036524